Our current transformers provide an essential link in the AC measurement system and are the perfect partner for our panel instruments, transducers and energy meters. All our current transformers are produced according to IEC 60044-1.
Three ranges are available, catering to different installation types. MCT and MAK are solid-core current transformers for low voltage installations. SCT is a range of split-core current transformers for low voltage installations.
Suitable for all low voltage AC low installations for use with panel instruments, transducers and energy meters.
- Key points
- Compact design
- Built-in terminal cover
- Rated voltage 720 V (maximum), frequency 50 to 60 Hz
- MCT, MAK standard range 40 A to 8000 A, secondary 1 A or 5 A
- MCT, MAK accuracy class: 0.2s, 0.2, 0.5s, 0.5, 1.0 or 3 (depending on size, current and burden)
- SCT standard range 100 A to 6000 A, secondary 1 A or 5 A
- SCT accuracy class: 1 or 3