Accuchek-HT+ is a portable device for error testing of high voltage energy meters installed in the field. Operation is menu-driven for ease of use and the enclosure is rugged, ensuring years of reliable service in the field. It supports both static and electro-mechanical meter types.
Service testing of energy meters
Electricity meters are the main source of revenue for energy suppliers. Without accurate metering data the supplier will lose revenue. Suppliers are responsible for ensuring that metering is installed and maintained correctly, so that consumers are billed correctly. Meters are sometimes installed incorrectly, with wires swapped over, or with incorrectly configured instrument transformers. The inherent complexity of three-phase installations makes such errors difficult to detect and rectify.
For these reasons it is essential to perform periodic in-service testing of meters and associated equipment.
- Compact, portable unit for in-service accuracy testing of high voltage electricity meters
- Accuracy Class 0.2S
- High precision display of percentage error of the meter under test
- Tri-vector energy measurement
- Electrical energy is measured in all quadrants with high accuracy
- Optical sensor works with LEDs and with rotating disc indicators
- Works with all electronic and electro-mechanical meters
- Extensive data storage for test results
- Internal non-volatile memory stores up to 75 test results
- Data can be downloaded to software (supplied with unit) for analysis and reporting
- Ergonomic design for fatigue-free operation
- Easy mounting arrangement
- Simple menu-driven operation for meter testing
- RS-232 Port
- Integral communication port for interfacing with PC for analysis and reporting
110 V (3P3W) or 63.5 V (3P4W)
1 - 2 A, 5 - 10 A
50 Hz ± 5%
10.5 kg (approx.)
Dimensions (W x H x D):
465 x 350 x 165 mm (approx.)
Fully insulated cables for voltage and current
RS-232 serial port for data transfer to analysis software (included)
Optical scanner frequency range: Up to 200 Hz, un-modulated.