Premier 200 is a three-phase CT-operated meter, with flexible time-of-use tariff metering and communications capabilities. It combines accurate energy metering and data collection with enhanced tamper detection features and automatic meter reading (AMR) capability. A modem can be fitted under the terminal cover, providing a neat, tamper-resistant installation.
Multiple Meter reading
Premier 200 supports multiple meter connection, allowing more than one meter to be read by using just one modem. Meters are looped via RS-485 cabling, and a modem (ECD 310) is connected to a single ‘master’ meter. This can substantially reduce the time and cost of installation and operation to the utility.
MV-90 (IEE) compliance
Premier200 is fully compatible with MV-90 (IEE) meter reading software from Itron. MV-90 provides interoperability across a wide range of products, so the utility does not need to purchase, operate and maintain multiple meter reading tools.
- Field-replaceable battery for real-time clock, with supercap back up
- Easy installation of modem under terminal cover
- Enhanced fraud detection techniques for optimum revenue protection
- Visual alarms for critical tamper notification
- Local and remote communications
- MV-90 Itron Enterprise Edition™ (IEE) compliance, for interoperable reading
- Multiplexing of meters over RS-485 network
3-phase 4-wire (LT)
0.5 for active, Class 2.0 for reactive channel
50 Hz ± 5%
IEC62052-11, IEC 62053-21/22, IEC62053-23
Dimensions (W x H x D)
175 mm x 310 mm x 75 mm
2.2 kg (approx.)
600 parameter-days, with 30-minute integration period
IEC 1107 port for local communications, RJ-45 port for remote meter reading (RMR)