Secure has over 30 years’ experience in the metering industry. We offer unique electricity measurement and management solutions ranging from grid, commercial, industrial, and residential metering, to energy management software solutions, energy monitoring and auditing services. We have offices all over Europe, including England, Italy, Switzerland, and Sweden.
Are you in your final year of studies, or have you recently graduated? Do you meet the following criteria?
- You want to start your career in customer facing roles.
- You possess good communication skills in all forms, including written, verbal and presentation.
- You possess a good command of Swedish language
- You carry a valid driving license and have a willingness to travel, both within the country and abroad if necessary.
We are seeking self-motivated Graduate Trainees to join our team and demonstrate their skills in the European market. As a valuable member of our team, you will be responsible for proving your skills in the field of Sales & Marketing and contributing to the energy transition in Europe. We are looking for people who are eager to learn and grow within the energy industry. This is an excellent opportunity to gain hands-on experience and develop essential skills while contributing to a meaningful cause.
As a Graduate Trainee the package you will receive is:
4,50,000 SEK per annum (Bachelor only and no masters)
What you will do:
First 6 months
- Learn from experienced professionals and develop valuable skills that will help you kickstart your career (Travel to India for training).
- Shadow and assist in conducting product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers.
- Work closely with the team to understand your role.
- Dealing with existing accounts and building business relationships.
Accountabilities –After training period
- Assist in generating demand for our products and
- Actively support in developing and managing sales by acquiring customers, while also providing support, technical input, lead referrals, and sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues to drive sales growth.
- Contribute in achieving top line and bottom line budgets set for the financial year.
- Understand the customer and business profile of the area.
- Capture customer voice for strategic decisions, application and new developments.
- Collaborate with other Semsites from different functions to achieve the common goal.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, products, and competitors.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote our products and services.