Secure Switzerland AG was acquired by Secure in 2021 and is a company specialised in developing highly innovative simulation software for electricity power grids. We develop simulation and monitoring software tools for adapting electric distribution grids for the transition towards renewable energies and flexible loads.
Do you want to demostrate your skills in the field of sales, and contribute to the energy transition in Europe? At Secure Switzerland you can do just that. We are looking for a sales personality to support our existing international team and strengthen our existing sales team in the DACH region,.
You bring with you:
- Willingness to travel: 2 to 3 days / week in the DACH region.
- Language skills: Swiss German native, English business fluent in both spoken and written form.
- Expressive in speech and writing.
- Independent way of working.
- Confident in the use of MS-Word and MS-Excel.
- Driving licence cat. B.
- Comfortable in a competitive and demanding environment.
- BSc in electrical engineering or higher technical education (e.g. as a network electrician) with further training.
- Experience in project management.
- Basic knowledge of programming.
- French and / or Italian language skills at level C1 or higher.
- Experience in international sales in the DACH region.
- Actively approach new customers along with marketing team members.
- Preparation and implementation of product presentations at the customer’s site and online.
- Recording customer requirements.
- Market analysis in the DACH region in coordination with the product manager.
- Supporting national and international initiatives in coordination with the Sales manager.
- Participation in industry events such as exhibitions, road shows, etc.
What we offer:
- Creative environment.
- Young, motivated and ambitious team.
- Independent work in an international environment.
We look forward to receiving your application at firstname.lastname@example.org