Secure's p12 breathing aid is a continuous positive airway pressure (CPAP) device. This device helps COVID-19 patients with breathing difficulties. It pushes air, containing oxygen, into the mouth and nose at a continuous pressure, keeping airways open, that increases the amount of oxygen entering the bloodstream. It allows COVID-19 patients to breathe easily, especially the ones with severe respiratory problems. Although, its use does not replace invasive mechanical ventilation (IMV), but early application may provide a bridge to IMV.
This CPAP device has been manufactured in India under the licensing agreement with University College London and Mercedes AMG High Performance Powertrains Ltd, in the UK. Technical information to design manufacturing processes and certify the product has been strictly followed, as per the agreement. This device will enable healthcare systems around the country to provide respiratory support to COVID-19 patients, under scheduled observations.
- For COVID-19 patients in government / private hospitals under the supervision and recommendation of physicians or trained medical personnel.
- To be strictly used with oxygen monitor / analyser and standard shipway kits, as recommended for the patient circuit.
- CPAP helps COVID-19 patients with breathing difficulties.
- Can provide oxygen concentration of 30-95%, as suggested by physicians.
- Oxygen monitor is dictated by the rating of the PEEP valve on the patient's mask.
- Compact, portable, lightweight and sturdy.
- Easy to use and clean / sterilize.
- Helps COVID-19 patients to breathe more easily and steadily.
- Can restore normal sleep pattern and increase overall sleep time.
- CPAP is a possible alternative, while addressing the shortage of ventilators, to support COVID-19 patients with breathing difficulties, provided appropriate monitoring is done, and depending on patient's condition.
Dimensions (W x H x D)
237 mm x 247 mm x 174 mm
Humidity 0-95% (RH)
Oxygen Fraction, FiO2 %
Patient flow rate
CPAP (PEEP valve)
Dimension (without packing)
Oxygen inlet connection
Schrader male probe (BS 5682:2015) Oxygen supply pressure
4 +/- 0.25 bars