Product at a glance
Power quality monitoring and analysisProQ View – Get real-time power quality (PQ) data from ProQ 100 meter. The data can be analysed for comprehensive monitoring of electrical and power quality parameters, and overall system health. Through real-time instantaneous values, energy and power quality parameters, ProQ View provides data in graphical and tabular formats; it also provides voltage compliance and harmonic reports. Its intuitive, user-friendly dashboards let you quickly view your facilities’ PQ status and focus on the most urgent issues. Interactive graphics enable you to quickly identify the origin of events that are impacting your equipment. Comparative trends help you analyse root causes or identify issues early to take proactive decisions and actions. Detailed information about events helps you manage system loads and unexpected behaviours. Stored data and fault records can be analysed to detect threshold violations and can generate useful reports for quick decision making and better management.
FeaturesFrom the raw data received from ProQ 100, ProQ View provides a wide range of analytics, including specialised functionalities as follows:
- Monitoring of real-time power quality parameters.
- Logging of PQ events (sag, swell, interruption and RVC) and transients logging with detailed information.
- Compliance reports as per international and national power quality standards, guidelines including EN 50160, IEEE 519, Zambian ZS 387-1, Oman specific PQ compliance report, Norway specific PQ compliance report and Finland’s Fingrid specific PQ compliance report.
- ITIC and Semi F47 curves
- Waveform / RMS streaming available for voltage and current channels.
- Supply quality indices - SAIFI, SAIDI, CAIDI