Welcome to Secure
Systems and services to monitor and control the use of energy
Due to the rapid spread of 'COVID-19' the world is facing turbulent times. This health crisis has affected Secure and our partners across the globe.
- Semsites at all our sites in India are now working from home
- Our three factories in India are producing and dispatching goods around the world
- We are only operating services in support of essential services around the globe
- The majority of Semsites in the UK and Australia are also working from home
- Our factory in the UK is partially operational, with increased distancing protocols
- Our office in Sweden is fully operational
We are here for any assistance. If you are a existing customer, partner, supplier or service provider, it is best that you contact your regular contact from Secure. Any other enquires can be made on:
- India Sales: firstname.lastname@example.org
- India Technical Support: email@example.com
- India others: firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK and Europe Sales: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- UK and Europe Technical Support: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Australia Sales and Support: email@example.com
We will keep everyone fully abreast with the changing situation, and get back to full service as soon as possible.Stay home, stay safe.
Work from home stories
COVID-19 has forced us to think, live and work differently. Read some interesting lockdown stories from Semsites.
Saral 300 is an enhanced metering solution for three-phase direct-connected installations. It is suitable for domestic, industrial and commercial applications.Discover the benefits
ESPO: Framework Supplier
Beanbag awarded a position on ESPO's Homecare Monitoring & Scheduling Solutions framework.Press release