Product at a glanceDPT 300 is a range of compact, single-parameter three-phase transducers, with configurable input range, output curves and output type (mA/V). It is designed to meet the demanding needs of OEMs, panel builders, and supply utilities across multiple applications. It offers accurate true RMS measurements with high accuracy and quick response times, and complies with IEC 60688. DPT 300 is equipped with up to four load-independent, galvanically-isolated analogue outputs that can be configured for required input range, output curves and output type.
- Instrumentation panels
- Input to analogue instruments & remote monitoring systems
- Control systems
- Electrical transmission systems & generators
- SCADA & PLC systems
- Battery banks & rectifiers
- Best-in-class response time For effective decision making and actions
- Site-configurable long-range inputs, output curves and output type Easy stocking for OEMs and panel builders, through on-site configurability
- Load-independent accuracy on all outputs Dependable accuracy, independent of load
- Diagnostic LEDs Fast diagnostic detection of open loop and power off conditions
- Configuration through USB, without powering up the transducer Easy to configure & saves time of auxiliary connections
For more details click here.