Secure has over 30 years’ experience in the metering industry. We offer unique electricity measurement and management solutions ranging from grid, commercial, industrial, and residential metering, to energy management software solutions, energy monitoring and auditing services. Our UK head office is located in Chandler’s Ford, Hampshire.
Are you in your final year of studies, or have you recently graduated? Do you meet the following criteria?
- You want to start your career in customer facing roles.
- You possess good communication skills in all forms, including written, verbal, and presentation.
- You carry a valid driving license and have a willingness to travel, both within the country and abroad if necessary.
We are looking for a self-motivated person to join our team as a Graduate Trainee. You will be responsible for generating demand for our products through various customer segments, such as contractors/installers, house builders, social housing, etc. You will be tasked with developing and managing sales channels, achieving sales budgets and gross margin contribution, and ensuring a good knowledge of our current product range.
As a Graduate Trainee the package you will receive is:
What you will do:
First 6 months – training
- Learn from experienced professionals and develop valuable skills that will help you kickstart your career (Travel to India for training).
- Shadow and assist in conducting product demonstrations and presentations to potential customers.
- Work closely with the team to understand your role.
- Dealing with existing accounts and building business relationships.
Accountabilities – After training period
- Assist in generating demand for our products and
- Develop and manage sales channels like National merchants, Independent merchants, Electrical whole sellers, OEM, etc.
- Actively support in developing and managing sales by acquiring customers, while also providing support, technical input, lead referrals, and sharing knowledge and best practices with colleagues to drive sales growth.
- Contribute in achieving top line and bottom line budgets set for the financial year.
- Understand the customer and business profile of the area.
- Capture customer voice for strategic decisions, application, and new developments.
- Collaborate with other Semsites from different functions to achieve the common goal.
- Stay up to date with industry trends, products, and competitors.
- Attend trade shows, conferences, and other events to promote our products and services.